Certified Business & Executive Coach
I HAVE A SIMPLE PHILOSOPHY…
Attitude is the difference.
Your attitude can make all the difference when you approach a challenge.
Focus on what you can control and don’t worry about things our of your control.
Change is a constant, it’s how you respond to change that really matters.
I am committed to guiding you on how to fill in the gaps in your business.
- We will work to achieve your ideal life
- Things you may not have believed possible can be possible.
- Ask yourself what is it you want more of, make it a goal and we will work together to achieve it.
Personal growth is key to your success and this is something we will work on together
My most successful clients are smart and understand the value of working on their business and not just in it. There will always be more challenges to overcome, so being willing to continue to do what it takes to succeed is vital.
My role is to advise and guide you so progress is consistent.
- What challenges should you be prepared for while growing your business?
- Personal growth is essential to take your business success even further – we will identify behaviors to be changed and/or improved upon and how to go about it.
- I will hold you accountable to do what you want and need to do.
Awards & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science Degree Central Washington University
- Dale Carnegie Course Graduate for Effective Speaking & Human Relations
- Partner in Tool and Rental Company for 24 years.
- Outstanding Contribution to Success, American Rental Association “ARA” 1991
- Certified Business & Executive Coach with ActionCOACH
- Member of ActionCOACH President’s Club
- ActionCOACH Most Community Impact 2018
- Ambassador of the Year 2018 – Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Partner with ActionCOACH
- ActionCOACH Leader in DISC Assessments 2019
- ActionCOACH North American ActionMAN 2021
- Member of ActionCOACH Chairman’s Club
- Spokane Business of the Year 2022 – West Plains Chamber of Commerce
- Six-time client BizX Award Winner for the Americas
Coaching is about building community
When our clients succeed our community succeeds. Creating jobs, increasing wealth, and developing relationships lead to a business community for us all to live in.
- Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Plains Chamber of Commerce
- Spokane Home Builders Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Coaching for a Cause
Ted is a Spokane native who moved to Seattle at 20 years old to finish college. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Ted became a partner in a tool and equipment rental company and lived in Seattle for 24 years. After Ted and his partners sold the business, he and his wife and two daughters moved back to Spokane where Ted started a new career as a business coach.
Ted and his wife Angela have been married for 26 years and have two adult daughters Analisa and Angelina. Ted enjoys family time and date nights with Angela. Ted is passionate about personal development and is a life-long learner. He is always engaged with a book or some other form of learning. Ted lives a young and active lifestyle where he enjoys working out, hiking, biking, golfing, kayaking, traveling, watching sports (Go Zags!), movies, and living life.
The Right Plan Makes Growing Your Business Easy!
Free Business Evaluation
Let’s talk and see how we can best serve you. Depending on your needs one or more of our programs may be the right fit.
Create a Custom Plan
Your ActionCOACH helps you identify the areas that need focus and together you make a strategic plan for change.
Execute the Plan
Once your plan is created you’ll have specific key performance indicators to measure progress and the best accountability partner possible with your certified ActionCOACH.
You’ll Love How Your Business is
Now you’re enjoying your business, looking forward to new challenges, and reaping the rewards of investing in yourself.
5 MINUTE BUSINESS QUIZ
Is Your Business Recession Proof?
5 Minutes could change your life!
By taking this quiz, you will quickly identify the parts of your business that need immediate attention.
Then during a free discovery call with an ActionCOACH NW coach, you’ll learn practical steps to grow your business.
You don’t have to sacrifice work-life balance for sustained business growth.
It’s only when you choose to invest in your quality of life that your business can be everything you dreamed it would be and more.