Senior Certified Business Coach
Certified Non-Profit Coach
Certified YESS Coach | Certified Life Coach
I HAVE A SIMPLE CONVICTION…
Your business success and your work-life balance should go hand in hand.
For high achievers, work-life balance can be a constant battle.
You’ve probably invested countless hours into achieving your career goals.
But when you don’t invest in all areas of life, burnout, frustration, and stress creep in and sabotage your business and personal life.
Like a solid business model, you need a solid work-life balance model you can depend on to sustain long-term success and happiness.
I am committed to helping you fill in the gaps you can’t see.
- I promise you will feel uncomfortable. (But in a good way.)
- You’ll start moving and thinking in ways you didn’t know were possible.
- When you do the work and make progress, we celebrate together.
- When your effort lacks, I let you know about it in a constructive but honest and straightforward way – I’m your ultimate accountability partner.
I’ll make sure your “groove” doesn’t turn into a rut!
My favorite clients are in their stride. They’ve put in the work, and it is paying off! It feels great when you’re in this position, but each new level brings hidden curve balls that become increasingly costly if missed.
My job is to help you see them coming.
- What risks should you prepare for during a growth period in your business?
- Now that you’re making more profits, how can you transition into work-life balance without losing momentum?
- Personal growth is essential to take your business success even further – But how do you do it?
Awards & Certifications
Coaching is about building community
When I help my clients, I’m helping my community as a whole. I work with local business owners and organizations that are the foundation of the community. When they succeed, we all succeed.
When I’m not working with local business owners, I’m participating in as many ways as I can to stay informed, help those in need, and fulfill my responsibility as a community member.
- Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- West Plains Chamber of Commerce
- Spokane Hoopfest – Sub-Committee Chair
- Spokane Home Builders Association – Board of Directors &
Communications Committee Chair
- Teen & Kid Closet – Board of Directors & Outreach Committee Chair
- ValleyFest – Volunteer – Stage Emcee
- U-Drama Boosters (University High School) – President
Hailing from rural Southern Illinois, Jim has lived in three states and traveled to 49 U.S. States, and four Countries in pursuit of helping clients. Jim has guided organizations of the likes of Walt Disney World, GLAMER, Southwest Airlines, City of Omaha, City of Las Vegas, and Cracker Barrel Corporation, to name a few.
Jim, along with his bride Debbie, moved to the Inland Northwest with their daughter and three sons in 2015. Jim’s community involvement extends to numerous charitable organizations, including Knights of Columbus, Teen & Kid Closet, Toys for Tots, Naomi Community, and Elevations Children’s Therapy, to name a few.
Outside of family time and riding his Harley around the Inland Northwest, you can find Jim feeding his soul (and family & friends) from his outdoor and indoor kitchens. His culinary creations have earned him countless national and international awards and recognition.
The Right Plan Makes Growing Your Business Easy!
Free Business Evaluation
Let’s talk and see how we can best serve you. Depending on your needs one or more of our programs may be the right fit.
Create a Custom Plan
Your ActionCOACH helps you identify the areas that need focus and together you make a strategic plan for change.
Execute the Plan
Once your plan is created you’ll have specific key performance indicators to measure progress and the best accountability partner possible with your certified ActionCOACH.
You’ll Love How Your Business is
Now you’re enjoying your business, looking forward to new challenges, and reaping the rewards of investing in yourself.
5 MINUTE BUSINESS QUIZ
Is Your Business Recession Proof?
5 Minutes could change your life!
By taking this quiz, you will quickly identify the parts of your business that need immediate attention.
Then during a free discovery call with an ActionCOACH NW coach, you’ll learn practical steps to grow your business.
You don’t have to sacrifice work-life balance for sustained business growth.
It’s only when you choose to invest in your quality of life that your business can be everything you dreamed it would be and more.